Search This Blog

Followers

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Lost & Found.....


Its sometimes funny how life really turns out.....or turns in......simply drifts away on a tangent you never expect......

Its been quite a while since I logged back on these pages and the funniest thing is that I honestly did not expect to return here in such a bemused state of mind.......
Truth, Love, Justice, Belief's......and so much more.....and how I have ranted and raved over the months on these very same pages that today I wonder where it all came out of....
The facts of life as we observe them are never as we wish them to remain .....and yet change, inevitable change is bound to happen.....and when it does we are either confused or basically unprepared for them......
I once wrote that its only possible for me to write or rather rave & rant when I have nothing else in my heart........well......it still holds true......
Nearly three months of mind-numbing hard labour in the John Lewis call centre floor and then finally on to the logistics branch......but hell thats my usual shyte.....nae baaver.....

Three months in which got graduated, got a new job, got paid, got promoted, got a girl.......and finally my stock of words is dry and myself too...
So, what do I do with this blog page ?? And the rest of myself ???
I am finally grinning again......for no good reason......
Its a wee bit scary and funny and a thousand feeelings and ideas and fears run rampant....and I am unable to pin them down with my words and my keyboard.....
She is funny and pretty and inane and insane, disgusting and enthralling, patient and impatient.......yeah, yeah....you get the hint, I know
The point is....I dont have a point....
Will get back to you when I do have a point.......to make that is and not to berate and bullshit about....
So, message to the rest of you and myself ;
Unavoidably detained by the world
Expect me when you see me.....

1 comment:

Sairekha said...

Ahem.. *cough cough*...;) (just kidding da!)

After saturday's loooooooong conversation, I think this post is very interesting. You know what, now the platter looks like kolhapuri dal with an extra garnish of red chillies... or maybe, just plain bland boiled chicken!:) And you're a smart one..:) I see the tangent and I'm grinning my head off..:)

By the way, most imp, congraaats! You got a girl!:)Love, as overrated as it is, is what fuels the world. I'm glad you found it!:) God Bless you both my boy!:)