Search This Blog

Followers

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Who am I?

The weather turns colder…and I am starting not to notice it….getting acclimatized I guess…

So much to write…not even sure where to begin…

Okay, let’s start with the basics….

My best friend is terrorized by his fiancé and he seems to like it….

The fiancé claims to be terrorized by my pal and seems to revel in it…

I am terrorized by both of them….and I also enjoy being human….once in a while….

My married pals seem to lead double existences of baseline Siamese twin existences with their respective spouses….. Bloody guys can’t seem to think for themselves…Bloody females cant think at all….

My unmarried other pals are living in a constant state of sexual frustration and in an intense state of seeking means of alleviating the said state….never seem to achieve it, unless by marriage and then also, I am doubtful of their success…

My professors are intensely happy that the semester is over but the librarians seem to wear a harried look as I start haunting the library instead of the classrooms… I am getting really intense about my subject…there is so much to read….

My cousin shibu passed away ….was found dead in a pool of blood in his bed…..alcohol abuse….. Earlier than we all expected….I grieved for 10 minutes and then got back to work on my assignments….is that normal?

My parents are looking for girls for me and I am scared stiff of spending a life with a woman who won’t get my jokes and worse….that’s assuming my folks find a girl at all….Me being who I am, am sure most females are gonna go; “…… ‘ells bells, head for the hills!!!”…. and I kind of like the idea of being so repulsive !!! Saves me a lot of trouble, as I will outline later…

Am hoping to get seriously blasted and blown in Edinburgh for Hogmanay….but I don’t know if even that’ll happen… have too much to study…

I corresponded with my ex with a flurry of 10 mails in total over two days and then finally it ended as abruptly as it started…my buddy explained it in his inimitable style “dono lambe lambe chod rahe the, as usual, needed the gas out of the system, simple”

Was she ever in my life….seems so long ago that I am wondering if it seriously occurred…… Life is as before now, wonder why I went through so much shit for a female at all…..but then, again, it was a learning experience….

I find solace in endless day long conversations with an old friend who met me for only two-three days 5 years ago and 5 years later, we are still talking and second guessing each other’s thoughts and moods…..and no, we are not romantically involved, both are a bit too pragmatic about each other’s needs and objectives in life!!! She needs a rich hubby and I need to get ahead in my life….well, further than where I am….

I find my world revolves around gmail, yahoo/msn messenger and orkut ….and yes, d-boy…

My fingers are typing blind ….. my second greatest fear is starting to get erased…

(Second greatest fear: if I loose my sight, how would I transcribe my thoughts in English and not in Braille….I cant think in braille…though the thought itches my cranium and I wouldn’t mind trying it to see how long it would take me to master it….)

Hmmm….I am living in interesting times…which is another way of claiming that I am cursed by my Chinese roomie for making too much noise at 2 am in the morning…

My thoughts are disorganised and dis-oriented, I need sleep….write later…

Okay, awake and it’s the next day……

I like the new songs from the movies Dor and Guru…..Okesite is an interesting website for downloading movie songs….I also like the midival punditz version of Don…it’s a classic rock version….

I seem to have a motley crew around me all the time….presently, I am surrounded by afghans and pathans with a sprinkling of maratha’s, two diga’s and one pondicherrian (I wonder if that’s even right??!!)

The only thing in common with us all is the fact that we all are slightly insane in our own ways…. And no, we are not mad…Mad's when you froth at the mouth. We’re all a bit insane, that’s when you froth at the brain…..from too much cranial cogitation, I’d guess.

I like food that’s easy to make when I am studying but my beef sukha is turning out to be quite good….

A blog is supposed to be about you and your experiences….I have so many, that I need dumbledore’s pensieve….

Is this my life….brought down to a standstill surrounded by books on abstract theories….my desk is a mess again….man, I do need help…

I love my studies and my cluttered existence….do I really need anything more than this ?

Recently, I have been having second thoughts about academics…..

I mean, all I need is a functional kitchen with plenty of drawers, a bathroom with hot water, a bedroom with a desk and a swivel chair …. That’s it…..

I have a cluttered existence…my desk is usually a mess and my clothes are flung all over my bedroom…..but my life has become a minimalist structure…. Stripped of all but the bare necessities and it’s an existence that restores peace in my mind…

If I need company, I venture out to see the world passing by with a glass of beer and then I head home, back to my library and my laptop…

It’s a comfortable existence…..do I need anymore?

My studies can lead to a Ph.D, or worse, I guess…do I need to really change the world?

Why do I need to change the world at all? Or even if I do agree that it needs changing, why not do it through a classroom?

Is this me?

Hmmmm…….



1 comment:

umm..hmm...uhh,confused as usual said...

lovely rant..........:)